How to Get out of Housework to Watch the Game!
Let’s face it, a day out shopping is a bank-breaker and you'd rather stick pins in your eyes than clean the kitchen. Besides, you're a busy and successful guy. The chances are you have far more important things to do.. like watch the football?
So next time you need to buy a gift for your girlfriend why not follow our step-by-step guide to gift giving greatness.. it’s easy and everyone’s a winner!
1. Decide what occasion you’re buying for.
There are LOADS of different days to buy presents for. If it’s not Christmas or her birthday, it’s Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or an anniversary.
Why not use our blog to help you?
2. Tell her you’re going out with your friends to find a present for her for that occasion.
3. Message your friends and ask them to meet you at the pub.
Make sure the time you meet is about 5 minutes before the game starts.. you don’t want to miss the start of it!
4. Get your phone out, and check out our Women's Collection, or get more ideas here.
IMPORTANT: You absolutely have to ask at least one of your mates for advice about what gift to get. Why?
Well, read step 2.
5. Order a gift, crack open a beer and watch the game in peace!
Just make sure you’re not driving.
6. When you get back home, tell her you’ve found the perfect gift she’s going to love, all with the help of (insert friend’s name).
This tactic is just setting yourself up nicely for next time you need to get out of the housework. Just mention you’re going shopping with your mate and she’s virtually guaranteed to let you go.
And there you have it, you’ve found a present, had a beer, watched the game and got out of doing the housework! Your girlfriend will be kissing you as you walk through the door. (See, we told you she’d be impressed!)