Overall Rating ☆☆☆☆
Did you know that Cadbury’s have their very own gift department? We didn’t, and we’re the present-giving experts!
Yes, selection boxes are good for Christmas, but Cadbury’s Gifts Direct makes it easier than ever to give chocolate year round - it really is the convenient way to gift Cadbury! They have a great selection of everyone’s favourite chocolates from the Milk Tray and Moet to Milk Tray and Moet,to individual bars.
Just make sure you check they’ve not got any allergies before buying a birthday box, or any occasion for that matter!
What we like
- Cadbury chocolate delivered to your door… need we say more?
- We’re not massive fans of gift cards, as you can read in our previous blog. But, you can give a gift card if you really don’t know what they’d like. (Maybe an idea if you know they have allergies?)
- Earn ‘Chocolate Chunk Rewards’ with your purchase. Yeah, the more chocolate you buy the more chocolate rewards you qualify more, which means more chocolate, which means more chocolate rewards.. you get the picture!
- You can design personalised chocolate wrappers for your gifts, and even add a message to the chocaholic you’re buying for. Which is a nice touch for what is essentially just a chocolate bar!
What we don’t like
- They’ve got just about every Cadbury chocolate you can think of, except the bag of Mis-Shapes! They’re everyone’s favourite, right?
- Delivery cost goes up the more you spend? We can only assume that it’s based on the weight of the package, but we really don’t like that policy.
Standard delivery - 1 to 2 working days.
Next day delivery available with DPD.
They offer refunds within 28 days, and they even refund the delivery cost if you return the whole order within 7 days! That’s providing you’ve not opened the chocolate (obviously). But just a head’s up, the refund can only be issued to the sender’s card so you’ll know whether or not whoever you were buying for liked your gift.
If the chocolate is broken when it arrives, you can arrange for a replacement to be sent out. You do have to return the original chocolate though.. what a shame!
You can choose the delivery date.
International Delivery Available.